Home » » I found a message in my Facebook id

I found a message in my Facebook id

Written By Admin on Sunday 5 May 2013 | 04:14


I found a message in my Facebook id

After One year of break up....!
I found a message in my Facebook id.

That message was by her. She wrote. How is you dear. Hope you are okay.

My first expression after reading that was shocking. The girl. whom i never want 2 remember. Has messaged me.!

Whole past get splashed inside my mind, The time. We had spent together.That time..

When we dreamed of our beautiful future. . :'( :'( 

The time......when she said me, dear we will prove this world that true love really exists.:' ­( .

I just started crying by remembering that :'( and suddenly i go pass by her profile, There i saw Her status It was written that. ''In a relationship" with Name of that guy :'( .

And saw her whole profile. It was seem like she loved that guy very much. But i wanted to tell her. That how much i love her :'( but now the time had changed.  :'( 

My hand went to keyboard. . :'( fingers on the keys. I wrote, nice 2 see u happy with him! With smiling smiley. And give her blessings For ­her relation she too wanted to say something.!

But i know. I should escape from her life. As i don't want that our past splashes her new relation.

I simply said. Wow, nice to see your msg i am fine and very happy with my new gf...... Although i know, i should not spoke that lie. But today also her happiness. ­Is my first preference :'( . Yes, my heart still beats for you  :) 

Million Quotes

Love Quotes And Covers, Love Poems, Inspirational Quotes And Poems, Friendship Quotes, Facebook Timeline Covers