Home » » A boy was dating a girl who always hurt his feelings

A boy was dating a girl who always hurt his feelings

Written By Admin on Wednesday 26 June 2013 | 08:25

A boy was dating a girl who always hurt his feelings

A boy was dating a girl who always hurt his feelings. 
One day, she broke up with him and stormed out of the house.
Three months later, the girl had a change of heart. She realized that she really loved the boy, 
so she went back to him and said,

“Give me one more chance. 
I love you and I need you.
 I will never hurt you any more .”

But the boy just laughed and said,
“Only a fool would take back someone who hurt them so badly”

The girl felt hopeless and began to cry,

but the boy put his arms around her, hugged her tightly and said,

“And I guess I am one of those fools.”

Million Quotes

Love Quotes And Covers, Love Poems, Inspirational Quotes And Poems, Friendship Quotes, Facebook Timeline Covers