Home » » I Cant Get You out of My head No Matter how i try

I Cant Get You out of My head No Matter how i try

Written By Admin on Saturday 10 August 2013 | 05:27

I Cant Get You out of My head No Matter how i try

I Cant Get You out of My head
No Matter how i try
I Still love You
Even when you make me Cry,
I want You in my Arms
I want you to be Mine
But You don't want me Now
You says it's Not our Time, 
I Hate the fact I love You And that 
i cant Get You out of My Mind
I hate that every time i think of You
My heart flutters and My eyes Cry, 
I 'd rather Cry and mope and Whine
Than call You to get things Straight
Because somewhere in my Heart
I know Its already Too Late.

Million Quotes

Love Quotes And Covers, Love Poems, Inspirational Quotes And Poems, Friendship Quotes, Facebook Timeline Covers