Home » » It's gone

It's gone

Written By Admin on Friday 10 May 2013 | 21:22


It's gone


It's gone

What's gone? My mind?

Soul? No, I'm fine

Not really

Deep inside, something is missing

The love and tender kissing

She walked out herself

Now all I do is

 talk to myself

in the mirror, with my reflection My heart is dead

Soon it will make a resurrection

Once the wounds heal

And I'm loved for real

A type of love I can feel

But nobody loves me

Nobody cares

Nobody loves me

That nobody is me

I can't love myself because no one does

I'm all alone and no longer what I once was

But the only thing that keeps me alive

Is knowing that the next day, it might all change

For the best

And that "nobody" becomes somebody

Million Quotes

Love Quotes And Covers, Love Poems, Inspirational Quotes And Poems, Friendship Quotes, Facebook Timeline Covers