Home » » Have you ever loved someone Who broke your heart

Have you ever loved someone Who broke your heart

Written By Admin on Tuesday 30 April 2013 | 05:46


Have you ever loved someone Who broke your heart

Have you ever loved someone
Who broke your heart
And you stayed with them anyway
Because you couldn't bear to part

Have you ever loved someone
Who is not always there
To love and hold you
And tell you they care

Have you ever tried to move forward
With wounds that won't heal
And pretend things are fine
When so much pain you feel

Have you ever tried to move forward
With a longing to forget
When your mind is telling you
This you will regret

When I'm with you
My heart dissolves the pain
Even though my mind tells me
This relationship is in vain

And still, I cannot bear
To let you go
Because I love you
From head to toe

I'm expressing these feelings
With you today
Because I want this to work
I'm Still Waiting for Ur Love..
And I Will be waiting till my last breath

~
Every night,I tell myself that I would end it tomorrow.And every morning my heart convinces me that I can give one more day !

P.S. I Love You Till D End !  

Million Quotes

Love Quotes And Covers, Love Poems, Inspirational Quotes And Poems, Friendship Quotes, Facebook Timeline Covers