Home » » This is a story of me and my best friend

This is a story of me and my best friend

Written By Admin on Wednesday 10 April 2013 | 05:02

This is a story of me and my best friend

This is a story of me and my best friend, John. We were complete strangers, until a conversation about shoes brought me to him. We were best friends for 3 years, until 1 day, he ignored me the whole day. He never told me why, but I never heard him speak a word to me again. To this day, I still see him and wonder if he ever loved me. One day, I got my answer. John spoke to me for the first time in a year and said, ” Okay. I can’t do it anymore. I love you Jasmine. I do. Don’t let me live another day without you. Forgive me, i just wanted you to be happy.” That was the day I got engaged.
~ Unknown

Million Quotes

Love Quotes And Covers, Love Poems, Inspirational Quotes And Poems, Friendship Quotes, Facebook Timeline Covers