Home » » I could not realize, why my heart is full of pain

I could not realize, why my heart is full of pain

Written By Admin on Monday 25 March 2013 | 01:15


I could not realize, why my heart is full of pain

I could not realize, why my heart is full of pain

But, I know there is a reason for pain.

There is no one to hear the screaming’s of my heart.

I’m struggling in between the life or death each & every second..

Both sides of love are also UN avoidable..

Because, the one side love is SOUL given mother’s love

Other side love is making that soul to Live, my boy friend’s love

I know that this is My Time..

I have to decide..

This is my life..

I am here to choose the path of my life..

So i should be clear in my decision..

Struggling..

When he proposed me, it was not painful..

When accepting also, it was not that much painful..

But I feel this situation is too horrible..

I do not know how to describe..

Right now I Feel, there is insufficiency in words..

I’ want both persons love throughout my life..

But soul given person, is not accepting to take him (My boy friend) throughout my life..

How could i leave him..?

I can’t leave him..

Because when he expressed his love, he saw my eyes & expressed..

I too saw his eyes, that second he entered in to my eyes..

When i accepted his proposal, he entered in to heart..

We started speaking through mobile..

Finally, he had been everything of mine (he was mixed into my blood & now he had entered into my soul) ……..

Even his single figure did not touch me..

Our love is totally based on pure love, care & affection..

In his showering of love, my half journey of lovely life moved..

Now this is the right time, i have to decide whose love is going to come with me lifelong..

I know my mom won’t accept..

This is the decision, which i loved & took

What ever might be…. i have to face…….

Let me wait…. until she accepts…

We are struggling throughout our life for many problems

Why should not we struggle for our life..

I will wait until my mom accepts..

Because, her love taught me what is care & affection..

She Is also everything of mine..

If i leave him, he will die..

If i go with him, my mom will die..

So struggling, struggling & keep on struggling in between these two persons love..

Heart is painful there are loads of problems..

There is a day for me also, in that day i will also be flying like a butterfly, colourfully. Without painful & problem..

Waiting for that day..

Million Quotes

Love Quotes And Covers, Love Poems, Inspirational Quotes And Poems, Friendship Quotes, Facebook Timeline Covers