Home » » Lonely I am In this world of Huddles

Lonely I am In this world of Huddles

Written By Admin on Friday 29 March 2013 | 08:55


Lonely I am  In this world of Huddles

Lonely I am

In this world of Huddles

Where Everything is Fluctuating

Where Nothing is Everlasting

Lonely I am,

In this World of love & sacrifice.

 The Abrasions left

By the Life & Time

Which I left behind,

Im Hoping will slowly Abrogate

But are Growling

Day by Day

Making me Vague

Adding more Austere

To Prevail lonely,

Lonely in this World of love & sacrifice.

 Slowly im Grasping the realities of life

Slowly im Glimpsing the truths of life

& Slowly I’m knowing,

its not serene to See

Grimace slowly converting to Grief

Refraining me lonely,

lonely in this world of love & sacrifice.

- Anora

Million Quotes

Love Quotes And Covers, Love Poems, Inspirational Quotes And Poems, Friendship Quotes, Facebook Timeline Covers