Home » » The way u left me, and again tried to come back

The way u left me, and again tried to come back

Written By Admin on Friday 29 March 2013 | 08:45


You left me alone

The way u left me, and again tried to come back..
what if i was the one to do that ..
then would you forgive my deeds,
would you forget the mistakes i did,
would you embrace me with the same old love n affection,
would you not question me?

the way you lied to me and apologized again n again..
what if i was the one cheating on you ..
then would you still keep me as your love,
would you not feel shattered every time you see me,
would you not trust me again,
would it be not difficult for you to give me another chance..?

what if i tell you i did all of these i trusted, loved,e mbraced and accepted you..
but again you betrayed me, hurt me … just think for once,
what if i didn’t..!!

- Dia

Million Quotes

Love Quotes And Covers, Love Poems, Inspirational Quotes And Poems, Friendship Quotes, Facebook Timeline Covers