Home » » I felt love for the first time.

I felt love for the first time.

Written By Admin on Thursday 28 March 2013 | 02:25


I felt love for the first time

I felt love for the first time..

I waited for years & years, to reach your love.. after 18 years he came to me..

He proposed his love not through eyes, not through actions, not through emotions, not even through words..

He did not even said, “I LOVE U”. But, I understood what he was coming to say..

He just, “Expressed”. I felt as something was happening inside me;

First time I Realized,” How Does a Heart Beats”

First time I Read, “a poem from a men eye”

His heart was like, clear sky, without any lust…….

He kneeled near me with a bunch of roses and said “I know there are miles to go…..”

In those miles, “there will be lots of joys, bundles of care, bunch of love & little of sorrows”.

There can be 100’s of silly fights in between us, but it will be for few minutes…….

There will be 1000’s of problems to face……..

What ever happens I can give you Surety that “I will Never Leave you”

My love on you will stay even if you do not accept my love….

My love remains as it is on you Dear

Even, if you are not near. I can live by thinking about your cute face.

Finally he fetched my hands and asked, would you come with me till my eternity..

He also said, I wish to take u for a long travel, throughout my life..

He stood up and asked; will you “MARRY ME”

And he stretched his arms & said, “if you too wish to marry me come near me & just hear the words of my heart”..

You can hear the words of it, how it was screaming these much days without you each & every second..

That was the second; I felt love for the first time.

- Sindhujah Shankarnath

Million Quotes

Love Quotes And Covers, Love Poems, Inspirational Quotes And Poems, Friendship Quotes, Facebook Timeline Covers