Home » » From A Boy's Diary.

From A Boy's Diary.

Written By Admin on Sunday 7 July 2013 | 08:16


From A Boy's Diary...
“An Ending Of Never Began Love Story”

When I was a Kid, I fell from above,
But I Escaped Myself from Falling in Love.

When People around Me were Lost in Love,
I was Living Happily with My Friends in my Own World.

But when I Saw this Cruel World,
I Made the Wall around My Heart
And Decided, Not to fall in Love.

I used to avoid Good Girls around Me,
Just ‘cause of the Fear of Falling for Them.

I Started Living in My Dream World,
And kept Waiting for My Princess to Come.

But when I Found You,
You Resembled Me the Princess of My Dream.

I Tried to Avoid U as I Avoid Others Girls,
But I Failed in My Every Attempt.

I Became Happy and Thought that My Dream Came True, Whenever I Saw You

This is How I Fell for U.

I Loved U More than Anyone Else,
But Unfortunately U Don’t Love Me.

In My Mind I know You’ll Never Be Back,

But Still Waiting For U Keeping Hope in 
My Heart You’ll Ever Be Back ???

Million Quotes

Love Quotes And Covers, Love Poems, Inspirational Quotes And Poems, Friendship Quotes, Facebook Timeline Covers