Home » » When i said can i bend on my knee's, You said please do it fast

When i said can i bend on my knee's, You said please do it fast

Written By Admin on Sunday 28 July 2013 | 07:49

When i said can i bend on my knee's, You said please do it fast

"When i said can i bend on my knee's,
You said please do it fast,
when i said i love you,
you said why you made me wait for so many hour's,
When i said i want to creep into your heart,
you said come on get in fast,
When i said i would love to kiss you,
You said i want the scars,
When i said i'm only yours,
You said come & burry in ma arms,
When i said i don't wana loose you,
you said that can never be your past,
After few years,
Time flew&changed as we know its not ours,
When i said i don't want a break up,
You said can't you give me what i asked for,
When i said please try to understand,
You said please free me from the past,
When i said i'm helpless,
you said sorry for past,
When i said good bye,
You said can we be friends for rest of hour's,
When i said lovers can't be friends,
you said i know but i need you for spending rest of hour's,
When i said i'm sorry for being a part of your past,
You said this was our destiny which have teared us apart....!!!

Million Quotes

Love Quotes And Covers, Love Poems, Inspirational Quotes And Poems, Friendship Quotes, Facebook Timeline Covers