Home » » There was a girl and a boy

There was a girl and a boy

Written By Admin on Saturday 20 July 2013 | 09:27


There was a girl and a boy.
girl proposed the boy and boy
agreed.
girl always used to say that my heart
is not mine its always with you.
& I am living without heart.

after few months girl said that I cant marry you
because my parents are not allowing me, so
we'll be friends forever.
After few months girl got married to another boy..
After 2 days of her wedding, girl
looking her wedding gifts.
She came across a gift & start crying
the gift was the heart packed in a
glass jar with full of blood.
the lid of the jar was attached with the
paper written on it.
.
.
''hey stupid ur heart is with me na than
what will you
give to your husband.

Million Quotes

Love Quotes And Covers, Love Poems, Inspirational Quotes And Poems, Friendship Quotes, Facebook Timeline Covers