Home » » Once , I just Asked My Parents

Once , I just Asked My Parents

Written By Admin on Saturday 20 July 2013 | 09:25


Once , I just Asked My Parents,
Who 'm I ?
You are My Child....

Once , I just Asked My Brother 'n Sister,
Who 'm I ?
You are My Brother...

Once , I just Asked to My
Friend,
Who 'm I ?
You are My Friend...

Once , I just Asked to Other,
Who 'm I ?
You are Stranger...

Once , I just Asked to God,
Who 'm I ?
You are My Art...

But that was not My Answer...
I wanna hear something else!!

Suddenly I 'm shocked when
someone Call me..
I Just Asked to Her...
Who Are You ?
SHe told me...,,
I 'm Your Dream,
I 'm Your Life,
I 'm Your Everything,
I 'm Your Real love....
This is me...
'coz I wanna to here only just
"You Are My Love".. !

But Nobody Tell Me This.. !!

Million Quotes

Love Quotes And Covers, Love Poems, Inspirational Quotes And Poems, Friendship Quotes, Facebook Timeline Covers